Saturday, April 18, 2015

Patriot League Softball Stats

Hello Patriot League Softball Coaches!

Finally spring has sprung! We had one beautiful week for games.  I am six games behind my original schedule - I think most of you are too.  Crazy!

Anyway, it is time to start reporting weekly to newspapers.   I like to get your information by Saturday each week , but I can take it very early Sunday morning if you forget.   Emailing to this address is easiest, but feel free to call me if you want to:  508-692-8740.

This is what you need to send me each week:

  1. Overall Record
  2. League record
  3. Game Scores - (All games this first time, just each week's after that)
  4. Top Hitters:  AB, H, AVE, RBI, HR
  5. Top Pitchers: Wins-Losses, IP, ER, ERA, K's, BB
  6. Anyone that has had an exceptional week - I will report and hope for a highlight.
I will e-mail back to you the stats I get from everyone so we all have the same information.  
Joe and Andy already emailed me - thank you!  Please send another with the rest of your stats.  
Thank you!  
Tanya



--
Tanya Sullivan
School Adjustment Counselor
Varsity Softball Coach
Middleboro High School

No comments:

Post a Comment