Sunday, May 3, 2015

Softball Stats May3

Hi Coaches-
Thanks to everyone who sent me stats.  I hope EVERYONE will send stats next week -  it makes it so much easier for me if everyone gives  me at least  your league and overall records.  

The Globe reminded me that they can not take batters without hits and at bats, so some of our hitters will not appear because I didn't have those stats.

There have been questions about records - 
I have attached a Patriot League schedule with all the scores I have.  All of the games on this schedule - and only those games - are counted toward your league record.  Every other game goes to your overall record, even if it is a team in our league.

If you have additions or corrections to that schedule please let me know.

 Thank you and Good Luck this week!    (Warm weather - Yay!)

Tanya







--
Tanya Sullivan
School Adjustment Counselor
Varsity Softball Coach
Middleboro High School

No comments:

Post a Comment